The Mustache The Mustache

Great cartoon! Reminds me of the good old days of the silent cartoons like Tom & Jerry or Roadrunner. I wish those types of toons would make a comeback. Again, great job

8-Bit Mario V Angry Birds 8-Bit Mario V Angry Birds

The animation, being of the 8-bit style, was as good as it gets but the sound could've been way better. I had to keep one hand on the volume the entire time due to it constantly fluctuating. Parts of the flash were also pointlessly dragged out. For instance, the part with the Sly Guy stealing the eggs. After he took off and dropped the Gameboy the birds sat there for a little too long before it was revealed that they were distracted by said device (or before it played any sound for that matter).

All in all, okay. Not front page worthy in my opinion.

Sly's Dilemma Sly's Dilemma

It was kind of funny but the animation seemed a tad sluggish and the sound wasn't very clear. It sounded like you recorded everything in an aluminum can.

To undeadclown: Try reading the author comments next time

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Read the ** description

I ask you, why would you waste the talent of these animators on this horrific thing. There was pratically no animation and I couldn't even give it a sarcastic laugh. This video was not funny at all. The only reason it got put up on the front page was due to the surplus of big names on Newgrounds (Tom Fulp, Egoraptor, Johnny Utah, etc.). I beg of you, Newgrounds, stop putting junk on the front page!

P.S. This is twice now you've deleted my review. No fowl language, not making any threats, and giving an honest review. There is no reason to delete my review just because I didn't like the video.

Madness Catechization Madness Catechization

Needs work

First of all, FINISH IT! Secondly, the fighting seems a little choppy. The gun juggling was unnecessary as well. Good animation, good sound effects but needs to be more fluid with the fighting.

Psychojester53 responds:

It's not choppy at all, that's probably your pc slowing it down, so first of all, turn the quality down, and second, I COULD've made him just shoot the shotguns normally, would that of satisfied your incredibly boring mind? Not mine.

Silent Hill Madness Short Silent Hill Madness Short

Nice!

Great animation and definitely lives up to the Madness style. My only complaint is the siren at the beginning...that's a silly mistake. Still awesome though!

Paper Mario Madness Paper Mario Madness

Not bad

I only gave it an eight because I don't think it quite fits the Madness style. Almost all of the enemies where one shot kills which makes it a little boring. Solid animation, good music and could have done more with the fights and sound effects. All in all, pretty good.

Alpha-Nuva responds:

Since when do most enemies in Mario games not require one shot kills?

Micmadness Micmadness

All I have to say is...

DAMN! You are really good. You're so good it almost makes me want to give up animation all together, but I won't. The animations are smooth, the music fits perfectly with the Madness style and the sound effects are top notch. Keep up the good work!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Uh...WTF?

I'm a huge fan of your videos but I have to say that this was not one of your best. Usually, your videos make fun of the games, not the gamers.

P.S. I do know people that freeked out almost to that extent. They put their controller into the TV.

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

Meh

Not good, not bad. Ya know...so-so.

That credit scene was absolutely horrifying yet I could not look away. 0.0