The Mustache The Mustache

Great cartoon! Reminds me of the good old days of the silent cartoons like Tom & Jerry or Roadrunner. I wish those types of toons would make a comeback. Again, great job

8-Bit Mario V Angry Birds 8-Bit Mario V Angry Birds

The animation, being of the 8-bit style, was as good as it gets but the sound could've been way better. I had to keep one hand on the volume the entire time due to it constantly fluctuating. Parts of the flash were also pointlessly dragged out. For instance, the part with the Sly Guy stealing the eggs. After he took off and dropped the Gameboy the birds sat there for a little too long before it was revealed that they were distracted by said device (or before it played any sound for that matter).

All in all, okay. Not front page worthy in my opinion.

Sly's Dilemma Sly's Dilemma

It was kind of funny but the animation seemed a tad sluggish and the sound wasn't very clear. It sounded like you recorded everything in an aluminum can.

To undeadclown: Try reading the author comments next time

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Lame ending, decent series

I do thoroughly enjoy the good ol' "point and click" puzzle games but this one did seem a little, dare I say, half-assed. The images were as good as usual but the several plot holes and short game play took away from the good experiences from the previous two.

Also, what was the point in getting the gun if the Queen kills you anyway? I mean, come on, you built us up to believe that Rabbit was this awesome assassin but then gets killed just like that? It was just flat-out lame!

All in all, it could've been much better than it was.

The Sound Walk The Sound Walk

Creepy

I find it weird that I was talking to my friends about how someone should make a DDR game for bitchy goth kids and now here it is. I gave it a 7/10 because you have a cool game here but you just need to fix the lagging problem. If and when you fix it, that's when I'll give it a 10/10

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

Takes too long...

It's a fun game and all but it takes way too long to earn money to get better weapons and equipment.

544,511'
Got tired of playing after that.

Stronger - Guitar Jam. Stronger - Guitar Jam.

Two words...

Those words are "rip" and "off!" All you did was make a guitar riff and slap someone else's work on top of yours. That, my friend, takes almost zero talent at all. If you would have done more with this song than just that, I would have given you a better rating, but you didn't.

Gooch- Pirate Voice Acting Gooch- Pirate Voice Acting

Kinda funny

This made me chuckle.

P.S. You really need to put something in front of your mike so you don't get that whole "POOF" thing going on. I find that just pulling my shirt over my mouth works fine but it's up to you.

.LEGEND. .LEGEND.

Outstanding!

This is the best "I'm Telling a Legend" song I've found on here! I love it so much that I'm going to use it in my next flash vid. Keep it up! I'll keep my eye on you for other good tracks I can use.

10/10
5/5

Bowser Bowser

Creepy

It looks like Bowser want to hold up a convenience store so he can get some more crack. That's just what it looks like to me.